Ancient Greece had its Titans, the Celts their Green Knight, the Bible Goliath — and for those who know where to look, signs of these legendary hulking creatures still abound. Now comes a hugely engrossing chronicle of giants since antiquity, from their role in forming mountains and causing earthquakes to the mysteries of their sacks (watch out for hitchhiking humans); from their means of employment (how did the Druids built Stonehenge?) to an extensive map of places around the world where giants may likely be found. Exhaustive and lushly illustrated, this enormously valuable resource is sure to fascinate all who open its covers.
Special features include:
- sundry flaps, booklets, and gatefolds
- a lavish foiled and embossed cover
- an elegant tassel dangling from the spine
Professor Ari Berk Illustrated by Various
- USA Price- $16.99
- First Release Date- Semptember, 23 2008
- Age Range- N/A
- Grade Range- N/A
- Number of Pages- 48
- Size- N/A
- Ok, so it's not an ology book. It still goes great with Monsterology. However, this book and Professor Ari Berk should not be on this Wiki.