This article is about where the hidden items and Knowledge cards in Ology World are. MAKE SURE YOU BECOME A MEMBER FIRST!!!
Click on the keyhole at the bottom right corner of the red frame. This link will show you what items you collected.
1. Member's key - this appears when you sign in to ologyworld.com
2. Pirate Doubloon - hidden at the bottom of the bookshelf in the Library
3. Wizard's Wisdom Draught - on the desk in the Reading room
4. Dr. Drake's wax seal - in the Projection room
5. Emily Sands' Expidition Photo - Egyptology book spread pages; click on 'Click here to see Egyptology cover'
6. Amber Gem - Monsterology book spread pages; on the page that says 'Creatures of the World'
7. Mythology vase fragment - hidden in submission page of the Ology World gallery. You must submit an image to get this item.
8. Ology pod at top end of book shelf
- Click on the key on the bookshelf.
Then go to the Member's Only room.
New members start with 6 different kinds of cards when you first become a member. There are 52 to collect in all.
1. Merchandise section; Dragonology Board Game; card will be at top right corner
2. Projection room; watch at least 4 different movies; card will appear next to wall poster
3. Pirateology book spread pages; click on 'Click here to see next spread'; Pirate ship fold out; card will be inside fold out
4. Cryptobox; card will be at top left corner
5. Games; Dragon Flyer; card will be hiding in the gems
6. Collector's Case; card will be in top left corner of the room. It is very faint, but it will be there.
Enter 241207 in the Cryptobox and you'll get 6 different kinds of cards.
Enter 230308 in the Cryptobox and you'll get 8 different kinds of cards.
Another way to get more cards is to trade with other Ology members.