- Open this deluxe guidebook and model package and find the complete twenty-four-page TRACKING AND TAMING DRAGONS, in which preeminent dragonologist Dr. Ernest Drake shares his expert tips and strategies for setting out on the trail of dragons in the field. What’s more, each package features an easy-to-assemble, lifelike hanging model of Draco occidentalis maritimus, or the frost dragon, with a 23-inch wingspan and movable wings!
Here comes the frost dragon, the hot species of the season! Get on track with this essential companion to the #1 bestseller DRAGONOLOGY.
Ernest Dr Drake
Dugald A. Steer
- USA Price- $14.99
- First Release- December 2008
- Age Range- 8 years old and up
- Grade Range- Grade 3 and up
- Hardcover box with paperback book
- Number of pages- 24
- Size- 10" x 11-13/16"